Monday, August 3, 2009

Demi Lovato - New CD Favorite songs ( Here We Go Again CD)?

Demi Lovato tiffany placeDemi Lovato do somethingWhat are your favorite songs off of Demi Lovato's new CD?


My favorites are: "Here We Go Again",
"Every Time You Lie",
"Stop the World", and
"Quiet"

....i really like demi lovato's new sound <3


They are all trash...

I stole the cd and burnt it, I really showed Demi Lovato.
  • i like alot of Demi Lovato's new songs but i have to say i LOVE "gift of a friend'... i like it cause i can totally relate to it... one night i was feeling really crappy nd i started talking to my best friend who i havent seen in months.. but as i was talking to her i realized even though i havent seen her in a while our friendship is still really strong... and also the funny thing is as i was talking to her the night i was really sad i was listening to my ipod which was on shuffle and then this song came on and idk it just reminded me of my best friend<3>
  • i love most of Demi Lovato's songs just because Demi Lovato has an amazing voice, and relatable lyrics. but for the new record i love " every time you lie", "everything youre not", "catch me", "got dynamite", and "remember december!!"

  • oh my gosh, i love demi lovato!!
    sorry, im a huggeee fan.
    anyway, i love "catch me," "here we go again," "gift of a friend," and "solo."
    her new sound is great! im seeing her in concert soon; i cant wait.

  • Here We Go Again, U Got Nothin' On Me, Catch Me, Stop The World, World of Chances, Gift of A Friend, and So Far So Great.
    I like Demi Lovato's new sound too.

No comments:

Post a Comment