Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sportlots Success Part 2 - The Ichiros


Here's the Ichiros I picked up through Sportlots.com last week. Nothing spectacular. He's only the second athlete I've chosen for a player collection after Darryl Strawberry, and I'm thinking Ichiro should be more fun because he's a current player. Opening packs will have even more of a thrill hoping to pull an Ichiro.


This one is the Target exclusive retro logo grey-back. Are all the Target retros grey-backed or is this a parallel?


And here's the Walmart dark version.


Grey-back means exactly that. They're printed on the old fashioned card stock that Topps stopped using for their flagship sets after 1991.


I pulled a Roy Oswalt of one of these a while back and I really liked it. I think its the rainbow foil that gets me.




And finally, the Goodwin. There must be a nighttime version because the listing specified "day".

Stay tuned for the third and final part of my Sportlots finds featuring Clyde "The Glide" Drexler!

No comments:

Post a Comment