Thursday, July 1, 2010

Teen Vogue Photo Shoot..

In 2010, Demi Lovato began dating Joe Jonas
Demi Lovato no 1, whom she first met while filming Camp Rock in 2007.

On May 24, 2010, Lovato confirmed via her official Twitter that she and Jonas were no longer together.

In an interview with UsMagazine, Jonas stated,

"Demi and I knew that going into our romantic relationship it may not be an easy one. I realize that over the time we have spent together that I feel I care more about our friendship right now. It was my choice to break up, but I love her as a friend. She's been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her."



Awkward! Two days before they broke up, Joe & Demi shot this cozy behind-the-scenes video for Teen Vogue's August 2010 issue.

SO THIS IS AWKWARD ...JOE JONAS AND DEMI LOVATO GET CUTE AND COZY FOR A PHOTO SHOOT IN TEEN VOGUE...THEN THEY BREAK UP...NOW THE MAG COMES OUT...

THE DISNEY STARS SHOT THIS
60'S-THEMED, BACK-TO-SCHOOL FASHION SPREAD FOR THE AUGUST ISSUE OF TEEN VOGUE -- WAY BEFORE THEY SPLIT IN MAY....

"I think he's the funniest person I've ever met in my life, he could make me laugh even when I'm crying, he's been my best friend for years, seen me at my worst and my best."

HOW UNFORTUNATE, THEY SURE SEEM CUTE...

"We've never worked together before, so it was awesome...hopefully they'll ask us to do another one..."

YEAH, PROBABLY NOT...NOW JOE TELLS THE MAG, "It could have been better timing, but there's never really a good time for something like that. I really care about her." WHILE DEMI SAYS, "At this point I'd rather be hanging out with my girlfriends than seeing my ex."
Grrrr

WELL, THEY'LL ALWAYS HAVE THE MEMORIES...

No comments:

Post a Comment