Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Watson reveals Potter co-star crush

Watson reveals Potter co-star crush



Emma Watson has admitted she used to have a crush on a Harry Potter co-star… but maybe not the one you’d expect.

Instead of franchise hero Daniel Radcliffe or on-screen love interest Rupert Grint, she confessed to secretly falling for Tom Felton, who plays the villainous Draco Malfoy.

Speaking to Seventeen magazine, the 21-year-old actress (Hermione Granger in the films) said: “For the first two movies, I had a huge crush on Tom Felton. He was my first crush.”


She added: “He totally knows. We talked about it. We still laugh about it. We are really good friends now, and that's cool."

Felton, 23, is currently in relationship with co-star Jade Olivia – who will play Malfoy’s wife in the upcoming film.

In the interview Watson also admits she finds it hard to play it cool around boys: "I'm a terrible game player. I'm so impatient, it's one of my worst traits!”

“I'll pretty much say to a guy, 'I like you, let's go hang out.' But my friends are like, 'You can't do that! You have to string this guy along. And I'm just like, 'No! I won't! I just want to go on the date!' I definitely haven't figured it out yet."

‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2’, is released in the UK next month.

Source: Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment